Re: [CBQ] Re: Naperville crash

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Naperville crash
From: Kenneth Fleming <kf5632@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 07:05:29 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1271415939; bh=9xdyDxmY2ETgBIaUXaFVJzgpU1fewEKz0K//oA6+P10=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=HFUVJTxKTa8mY0vYVNF1yrOP09rR7tXX8gxKcP/37qHm7hskWSAXH9IhIhTHRVg449FeFxbmtaFnfwJmKUIfB60hFvx4t+uAsC9HMgaPJTcQy0R/0/0zhPNwP2CwuYxx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
My father (a C.B.&Q. Trainman) and I were there shortly after the accident.
I was 5 1/2 and still have a couple of "scenes" burned in to my memory.  One
was the E Unit inside a coach with a body trapped between it and a window.
The other was a number of bodies being loaded into a white panel truck.  The
rest has dimmed with the years.

Ken Fleming
Blandon, PA

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com