Re: [CBQ] Zephyr Rocket

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Zephyr Rocket
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 17:19:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1262989182; bh=18WneMjbPNoVJ1tT5ee1JCgY7qzyAR+IASYucX75hec=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XMJFecW8dTLnGqLbJCjSGsJZqNlQdmSdNDRE5TbTOIO4aeZlEHnDdl9VlCAeQhHqthTbMAZGiXktgM87CT5qUuHW+tgjaQNpl5PxphwkEKlbzkTmiTBGq6H7vu5n7ihl