RE: [CBQ] CB&Q interlocking plants in Wisconsin

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q interlocking plants in Wisconsin
From: "Matt Carlson" <matt@carlsonphotos.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:15:18 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1262650596; bh=45bf8cHpDnlpfhafaHNQaXF+6kJIMiZd+JFnlAYMOVM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:thread-index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DTH1pJ73UbWX8kobaKf9AEzjRWPOpi4LB6wFdbIzAju90NcCIzvA0vJUJJYBmsSMRFJebLpOPQ+U1dkqlq+Tz3+mObZLSp+PuA6AZzYrlzhVJZbsAAYBbYAlaglpv0nL
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Guessing one could have been Herrington (milepost 295) where the "old main"
split and the La Crosse and Southeastern crossed ???  There is still
concrete that appears to be from an interlocking just south of the current
switch (not to mention the footings for the old CTC signals down the line).
Manybe I can walk out my back door and get some shots of it once the snow
melts.

Matt Carlson
La Crosse, WI
carlsonphotos.net