RE: [CBQ] Help with dating BR blotter

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Help with dating BR blotter
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:34:11 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1261769660; bh=LRoZGvFqMZ69eYyWtJGq4SzwC6Gk+Zk9xmLmvgLBVfU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=b5SLAaxuvxPogORfAM5RBpqZrpp+fiLvm3UQdORpHecXHEzCf4xBd1CWMcvkcBGBbQTHztgcyb8tMDjG7iWCluZOidiNfP0FbK9f5WZTe1ue9FhOpQca2xMYBTaPVYjC
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks!  I would never have guessed that old as there were 6 home games - their
A.D. must have done a good job of getting most the games @ Lincoln rather than
'home & home'.  As an Iowa grad I'm more up on Big 10 skeds.  Also the blotter
is in remarkable condition (I suspect a Cornhusker fan put in a scrapbook 70+
yrs ago)

Not surprised that Q passenger promotional efforts were right on top of things
back in the 30's with "creative" traffic as they called it.

Gerald