Re: [CBQ] Re: Paint for F-units

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Paint for F-units
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:24:32 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1259187905; bh=0HrU118wp89o5TG6uZYKttcMA9qsSRnit3P2qeEC1i8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=HSvh0kwUZcdt/M/2uXh5sefkf3gwCDdWLbj66k26kK6U53MaHkTRdnyXhsGOO3Ror8gEuJn4saM48GFYJhB21dDgCNY19fA4dm7Qk6Pa5+Xqkv8mMTwyaClExrPeOPFj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Paul,

Testors didn't make the Imitation Aluminum because they had no standard to
go by, we (Badger MODELflex) did it because I had the correct standard from
Dupont High Performance Rail Coatings that was approved by the CB&Q. Like
Charlie said this color is a can or worms along with about 15 other railroad
colors that were made 50 to 60 years ago. But whether you like our paints or
not the Badger MODELflex is the correct shade for fresh out of the paint
shop no ifs, ands or buts about it. If you are having trouble using our
paints let me know and I would be more than happy to help you out. If you
live some what close to me I would be more than happy to come to your home
and help you, just let me know what I can do for you.

Thanks
John Lee, MMR
Hobby Consultant
Badger Air Brush Company