[CBQ] Accident effects to crews

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Accident effects to crews
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:40:51 EST
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1259030480; bh=C2W6S2kuQtLKDP5mxRmQ7rrmMhaik3IlFIPoynzd8s8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=jVK6PhbC2xUrUawlUmc3PV+D25L6g++OmBJonb50cQFlcbteY53WagmqXQjD/NC19F1tvu3TQOBihyMq5KRk7D/3RpO/SnbxdPT2bjd6vcJFPO7nC7JqVTc1qQd+6EKm
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Karl,

There must have been something about Waterman.

One nice fall evening on the Savanna-Eola w/f we were performing  the
moving runaround of a car from FS up the hill west of town.
We nose in one the car,pull it out and shove it eastward into the  clear on
the west end of the passing track downtown. Cut it off ,pull back out  and
then start east on the main with train. The rear man is riding the CH
eastward on the pass parallel to us with gravity as his locomotive. I'm a xing
or two ahead standing in the middle of the street when this guy pulls up and
decides he's going to go across despite my standing there. Bob Harding is
complying with all the rules so the headlight is on,bell is ringing and
whistle  ablowing. Since it was dusk I had my lantern with me and simply placed
the  illuminated device on the hood of his car and asked him where he
thought he  was going. He decided to let the CH and the train pass on by.

Leo

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com