Re: [CBQ] Train vs. Truck.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Train vs. Truck.
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:51:24 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1259038361; bh=7reeYNpaOOCIlm1AdbZpAC7/WmWaJ5CM71yS6o9yLPU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=I2/QlUZdc3OTeX0+ijGo7MOAetdDSdilZg/Khgoojw8LlMhIkZjM7iId8geSJow14yRGy14BBh/F9TwjVCX+VHq4F/dIVAqXhp15D0n10wZ3eeNLWeVbbD3smM1QFAbF
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Same crossing Karl talks about almost caused a riot as the truck stop across
the highway emptied out one time due to a train hitting a truck there and all
the truck drivers wanting a piece of the crew.
Till the crew was going to back up and try it again.
One other nite while working the C&I we hit a car with a mother and two kids.
Everyone was Lifeflighted to Rockford but with a wife and kids of my own.  I
sure wanted to know what happened to the accident victims.  It sticks with you
even after all these years
Steve