Re: [CBQ] Re: Genealogy Question RED VISNEY

To: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com" <Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Genealogy Question RED VISNEY
From: Stephen Levine <sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:14:32 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1258589674; bh=p7Gnjai1YpBA1PgDe/S4OHUtd/1sNT8uoF2VbiUaUVg=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PD4yw7sTbLr+q6nywDa6WbILVMISrvyTq0rT8f06gm1Ii28lwDltBOLIFentzegxwcVhV/ioF+loYJrgKdkHetZawUBO89vHEd0LrPibvOTaerSWjkFLzIUaA90rolDI
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As I recall. the late David Morgan stated. when the picture was reprinted in
TRAINS Magazine years later, that the Q did not want him to publish the picture
because they felt that the cigar did not reflect well on the company image, but
he disagreed and published it anyway.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com