Re: [CBQ] Re: Genealogy Question RED VISNEY

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Genealogy Question RED VISNEY
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:28:41 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1258561748; bh=1bx1BqMI3oKdLDC5SlaJa/ANTT9PM6nh2Bn/lcK5aPE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ds3A5yYboQrjM93Gq14gwOjG6KFezjSri4hpNtds8R0YJJSnyZrR5uBuBnKegaTHra3VVNYGm4AUA1SqM/fsxRUCSNg5in/sf/nEkGPH++iyIv6Be8/2/a2lkjboA6ni
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Got it again...BURLINGTON ROUTE ACROSS THE HEARTLAND...Page 43..Full
page...Photo by William A. Akin  August 1955.

Somewhere there is a story about the picture stating that this man is the RFE
and some wording about seeing the speed recorder at 90mph...

Pete