[CBQ] Re: Commuter Consist Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Commuter Consist Question
From: "bm4110" <BM4110@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 03:28:47 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1257912060; bh=DKE3yJspRSRuQ++VF9EgAJhR9oSTRe2vcJBs1GSN63w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RWA9D2itzg8Ur/BpBxVtER0hDe/xe7XKaIuZzu0NdclupJhwhQayJ6Y3Wz7yhJY5iFhNvlmxQBCVNTclrpm7TGBZqMEjp1Im47H6sIwj0AlV9+iYnHsZz/2L5QbIFIiT
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1257912054; bh=tmfqHFJMTV9uqMOsb6IdqCnkrfLJwtbP4CY6GQW27DE=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=PWsI8sDX/zYr5PGT73p67JNRndp9XFOMd4O3viY3GWPRii8u5dFCvFmVVu99g/XUBwdjeGRu/b4vRyxEqg/JG5WgNBLwebM3ejJjLMyOLoRB8HbP2TE++i/shbV8gJSI
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
i worked on the dinkies in '97-'98. I was able to hold the first run 1200, an a
few afternoon jobs. Sometimes I could hold the passenger extra board. I got cut
off when Cicero hump closed and the fox River line was scabbed out.
Don Hoover used to make fancy versions of the door tool. He drilled out dowels
and inserted wire rods, then stained them.
Does electrician Chip Rogers still line the trains into the Hill Yard? We used
to give him a few bucks every week to have us lined into our track at the end
of the day.

In my time they had another electrician to plug the trains in at CUS. He was a
from the islands.

JJ did you ever work with John Smith? He used to keep a stash of Susan B.
Anthony coins. Anyone who tried to pass a large bill got these as change. Ask
him about Yuppieville The snobs in Naperville did not like it when he called
the station.

BRB

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com