Re: [CBQ] Re: Commuter Consist Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Commuter Consist Question
From: archie hayden <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:57:01 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1258167454; bh=3l/fNMlo0FuzOhkQzQcWrbiQ7Suzwe9oHhwtWC+avDI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Envelope-From:X-Envelope-To:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gK3cZAGudhOCZi8suDgszYI/g2lhq8tFEeUkpf6c14nCKSKqlTc3U/S+vPXhpt7SRih0TetkHV30ob5cji0zWnbkf/oXNNIogJs3GXbthM2k/sFrQRTHGv8P++5Xb8ZH
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com