Re: [CBQ] Annual Meet, "Zephyr" & Collectibles

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Annual Meet, "Zephyr" & Collectibles
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:15:09 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1257916572; bh=JQ9QJTFT39Ce1P1eEcyyxA4FT5srpayLsxv4nDSgUbg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PN43BpCVz0Ue5qE7FHtR90u4hQjaTX+2c3vkRhiwEbvCcVVXYodzb3RMH8bZIGwmHBkAwaQh6sHgg1a7LKufI19fDOyjdOSeEORuI1BWTyTce5VKuS9TRTyqHObmwkTi
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald
The 745th Railway Operating Battalion was sponsored by the Q but went to India
and helped run the Bengal and Asswan Railroad.  My father-in-law was in it and
it will be covered in a future article Q and the Military still being
researched.
Steve(USA 69-71)