Re: [CBQ] Re: Early CB&Q engine lettering

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Early CB&Q engine lettering
From: "homanfamily" <homanfamily@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:49:03 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1257025857; bh=LqGvwaYK7zmtQgwiAcyIb2YUZfdhtuWgMaal88JPvJ4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:Authentication-Results:X-Received-SPF:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=R661VfhuJopZDKMsvOYgtPfUqM6BcEEFETjVFcsnLvnDMe80MLZMaSGlPw7/JiYL3ClSt74nPbO/74BtUtxY4MHF+Wx8JFss0juIEaGJwnqfBW9/w3LcV/bOe2C5/a4b
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Corbin's book on Q steam doesn't shed any light on this and I can't tell by
looking at photos if the numbers/letters are white, aluminum or dulux so go
with what you think is best and wait for some rivit counter to correct you.
    If you find and answer, I would appreciate it.  I model 1900 so
everything is white.
                                                            Pat