[CBQ] Re: Q Coaling and sanding towers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q Coaling and sanding towers
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:40:13 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1256658015; bh=xX8VltjJUl36iSOC3AXxdct3uGQox1w8U1eRbF9Pfbg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=eJJzd4/0cZmZrSCIySoOu4wsZhyGFPPxtiltgzJ4h1cBzdxac6llW2FO1fHAZr2gyR8ziuI6NqR/1KLsQGbeoP6LOD58ejl4b1HWGuWFDqHqM35/+RPnm5vB/N6ZWA9S
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Nevertheless, the idea of a white coaling tower boggles the mind.