Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Coaling and sanding towers

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Coaling and sanding towers
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:34:14 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1256142873; bh=SgJKdmTTphwzqMxUm3Df1T6P68jY23WDvqVqr0EgZKE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=tjsg6cJpPFJi0zmUNYFzophKUgEpvazOm2QN0VVasCA90rki2RYGJrA6l/vYjXRTeAIvU6XlkBh1zKCMEwcrIVJ5qpyHkYY0NmzKj5qiY2cK8BwO1VLHYrzP8RIKUjz7
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com