Re: [CBQ] Instructions for Walthers CB&Q Waycars?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Instructions for Walthers CB&Q Waycars?
From: "Ralph W. Brown, Jr." <cbq682@grics.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 21:23:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1242786277; bh=GkSUm5P2aLT+yY0Du1HhSYhUaBm0dsfxt7x9Sjp8/ic=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-POP-User:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cBr5/qMMkJjHYnepUahhztmnKr0wSvOQkVjzqtc/OuJ8jArG/qdAYHTeKrtWMkqb2hdp7fkunH7A50WXW1ETgG/W2CqURO8/gFOQW8KHiYi6fef9VRrglvSSXp9J+Llr
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I used Badger CB&Q Chinese Red for my Walthers chinese red waycars.  Seemed to
work well.  Nice thing about the wood waycars is there was a variety of
markings on them.  Even though they may have been the same class waycar, they
were not all uniform in the way the were marked.  There were odd balls here and
there.  Such as having a different herald.  Lots of fun to play with.

R.W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL