[CBQ] Re: Oregon photos, corrections, Alton IL query

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Oregon photos, corrections, Alton IL query
From: "jmroop50" <k9se@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 17:45:40 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1241545548; bh=+OdhRM0LfKYTShDGJugJBXfxocDTxoRDx1pXWq8K48c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=s3wFX2cUVFY8jbJJYWG05GaguY2FA7dmygNaCzojcb4fvW0aYqn0JUnOqeOhQKxjmPFeXRGONHMimhcdasAjo+9Bc8mj928huP/75CWmAPkKF/hVC7HPKYCgs9ndQiYj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
For a historical(1941) aerial pix of Alton go to:
http://www.isgs.uiuc.edu/nsdihome/webdocs/ilhap/county/data/madison/flight5/00sj05060.sid

Jim