Re: [CBQ] Re: Oregon photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Oregon photos
From: Q5632west@aol.com
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 03:15:28 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1241421381; bh=TuSN/UywB9csMULuGLSgq2veD2/AuwyBNwY7kfbyFm4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OsPU6r2ppt0z3I34aGQbcOUyxBOxzbsynXy4frVWMaVzElLn10//bZr+u9yLZs4q3E3srWaZ5T5ty353zMsnzd4hE8ceeRd/XYq2W4xUAM9RFF0FGzwPo+ITawSATpis
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave:

Your questions more or less answered below.

Bill

Bill Diven
Placitas, N.M.