Re: [CBQ] Burlington Railroad Bridge

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Railroad Bridge
From: kenneth chapin <kenneth_chapin@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1240712358; bh=/Abm00e5rBq1sT7b1OGwe/rc9Ttp5CHfIGJuH9h2KfA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=u5ZM33FN2TWLI3BXXj27xkcphP+ilS08Gqp22GqUtGht9jEZWlinJ6I7feKtn7e+O0XUSA2W1BKOacO3OA2W3UlamW1PR6a0tTDAq0c/bFReson2Kf0Nhz/1GJoSVPdj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
  hi;i would bet they will place two barges under it and jack it up and float
it out, demo the center swing pier,drill the charge holes before floating the
swing span,after swing span is floated away,set charges and blast,and float in
new lift span,ready to go in 12 to 16 hours,    ken chapin