[CBQ] Re: Welded Rail

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Welded Rail
From: "larrgra" <larry.graus@opc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:42:17 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1240234947; bh=aasw7oacr4tFZQgmEbD+DlCyiwFPhcpKiWdWN0gbUoQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=TF0qL/R64HVRGj8HoiDepzaTrhIBqmX39R0jaj8Ig3HVJKm6DAacZ9YmQFGoPk5jSx/OXHxVAiKyIeg+qiHOV8cc3ECNz/oZcBtkUMzibskdZWP8Is1VWyvGEd9hHTh8
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Casper Sub, Wyoming. Beside the dam that creates the Boysen Reservoir, at the
south end of the Wind River Canyon.