[CBQ] Re: Rockfalls Wayfreight

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Rockfalls Wayfreight
From: "Andy Roth" <darlaroth@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:31:40 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1239903368; bh=zl66A/GSwWvIZMumnQNffbjxvTa01GZdzJDYcebA8ao=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ciQZqlydv5n3rhp/d8Ol82vR3XC+EIEYHkrIGoqXTXZ/rp7uaZ39QWEq/1a3WJM0R8mqq8PJMFdDsK/ppPpwsfr6dPELru+Xm94TjSOGN+i3P2jxXkPlGgvXB20oAvaC
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello Leo and Karl,
Thanks for the information.  Do you recall if you hauled any coal or other raw
materials to the steel mill or did the C&NW have most of that business?  I
assume it varied on scrap prices, but do you recall hauling a number of freight
cars to the mill to be scrapped in addition to scrap in gons?  Can you recall
if the Rock Falls feed mill business and the Forge company inbound or traffic?
Sincerely,
Andy