Re: [CBQ] Team Tracks

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Team Tracks
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:50:37 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1239598251; bh=KJ2V+3sg23GiZuuEpIeUj6NbIv4qvWlOtXXsYnuAeP8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=umhQoSY7yVohb1VZ9KRB4MDhXgU1cMukM75CySK+2Mbr6jUDwUBrDFRjksNaqcLFViTqeYJeSaRf7ogcgH/efJL2vBiN/5iC03x0Rg1y3gk35gd1a2I7zPm8WoYd1Sjt
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Often too a wholesaler would buy a load of produce,  Apples, Peaches , oranges
and sell them right out of the car  with a simple ad in the local papers
SJH