Re: [CBQ] Team Tracks

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Team Tracks
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:24:29 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1239650842; bh=cVvS8sMX341cUXdsvSwgYUzzVIfeNMdVqcnPqykZxnI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ef7UwhVpnSmdkN5Hseja5phjjpQNAA9YemX2JF/Yqh9OtcW7TECbsYvsB9D63Lv2PvurrDv12letGBVCzzjIm8IaVkVpYius7xpYbxij4nvlNXm15HYeEQhWL2uF4Bh0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Not being familiar with Galesburg, but assuming that the "Business Stub" you
referred to was at the passenger depot and would be a likely spot to place
Business cars, that, in that case your assumption is correct regarding Business
cars rather than "teaming freight.

Basic rule...."context determines meaning".

Pete