Re: [CBQ] Team Tracks

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Team Tracks
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:51:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1239638068; bh=cQdP3Ojw1o4OFrSyjH6heJH4KZ0y5WnEk3ElEcUmUrE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YnzNuFFGF8RmOqdqsMQLkvG+4Q5IQ65p0Xw+rqwAHBP2XfojLkCaVOZY0/LydPx0ODpoA1pm+6ZpUgygGTmvzOnvQc/hgvUkTXvIS3BilHU2vXcO9/MeZHwSJ+TSbcMU
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ralph,

No, you are doing just fine. At Galesburg the Business Stub
was locally used to identify the business cars.

Local names might mean to lots of different things at different
places.

Russ