Re: [CBQ] Hot Move at Eola

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Hot Move at Eola
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:33:47 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236317645; bh=Ev3aow5kN1289ciWlGmi/UiccwUbPxJvH04Jw3p/q7k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:Message-ID:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cBC2dHJ+XyuXRbe4ydjd/I2ba270cOKgpHh5MR/ktIU1LsgyFzyUUMKndShMk4Z0RwYeRgbAhl8VbXkbnI5kfEXxB+ABcallX8HU3rWsQoeRlgBYwx4BPWizGww7gBow
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I worked the East End Swing Job(two Thirds and two Seconds at Congress Park and
one third at Eola) for about the first 6 weeks of 1974 and one nite we got a
load of Pepridgeage Farm Stuffing Bread out of Downer Grove off the East End
Way Freight(Eola to Congress Park and return).  I billed it out with all the
paper work and computer reporting and it went into Cicero on the CONGO(Cicero
to Downers Grove Switch Job).  A couple nites later I was at Eola when the car
showed up.  The Carman checked it out and found seals on both sides.  He told
the TM(Bill F((removed to protect the idot))) and Bill said send it back to
Perpridge Farm.  I piped up and told them it was a load of stuffing bread for
Calif.  Bill said it can't be as the computer showed it was an empty sent from
Cicero to go to the Downers Grove Plant for loading.   I told them to go open
it up and see.  Sure enough it was a load been delayed now for almost a week.
So I wonder why there is no outbound loading track at the plant any more??
SJH