[CBQ] bad order trk at Montgomery

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] bad order trk at Montgomery
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 22:42:18 EST
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236310967; bh=4IayFkjxtI7rjjzinYyezLREJsPZ7jMnjqS6qFD7I5g=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-Spam-Flag:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hdtyE4vvLXe1lCd3+ct//BV4cW3zsQTxoL/b4SMT5qmnr/cfRx6Px87rCy6vkkK06GjKlAIl1AZPEf0ZP3QDLKf8C13cLFZYTVLQLHJu3t3BDQOj/U+omJJfuNxTOLOj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ok nobody wants to even guess; or maybe you all know and I'm wasting my  time
!!??
The b/o trk at Montgomery was the southern most or closest to the "old  North
main:" This trk was used for some years to collect wooden cars destined  for
retirement. When enough had accumulated and things were slow they would be
set on fire. When the flames were out and the remains cooled the metal was
collected for scrap sale and the ashes pushed toward the "old North main" If
you
dont believe me talk to old heads,well visit their tombstones. Another option
is  to talk to Kendall countys retired state representative who lives along
rte 34  east of Yorkville. You'll know the place by the Q wooden w/c that was
rescued  from the b/o trk at Montgomery. Yes he's an ex Q employee too.

Leo Phillipp

recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)