Re: [CBQ] Oregon Photos

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Oregon Photos
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:28:54 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1234826953; bh=eaarEOykI/ZJrxCK/CPAlZeeRK4NhQ9EWkFevlTrzOE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fKrZ9HRv6WQdLNBqHCK99rGSSl9cw0zbkL7TUc+LYfvkTTSAqvZDEGg+WdUreosJJMoAnote9P4Mr5cJSYDY6Fqhu5LxTv9AWsFO6ZkphlK0jeFruUrcQ1cwbPM0BAd4
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Keller Heart also got business on La Grange via IHB.

I sent two places by rail. Aurora to Oregon and return.
Think it used the car #3003. Also on another date used
the run from Oregon to Mt Morris. At that time they had
wrecked the Mt Morris right at the Oregon depot. At that
time management would not give them another waycar. Think
it was connected with how it had been wrecked but no one
would admit it. Passengers? Just rid the unit.

Don't know why all those people were not ridding all the
time. It was cheap.

Russ