Re: [CBQ] Ayers Switch

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Ayers Switch
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:00:20 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1234828836; bh=8WIwYjslETYgHxTIcQlPnlavq8BbNAnbfAuclUt4QYo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=CICndrjRx3l64SXMxEJn4Egom+qtstRiNpRrz7EK5zwqjQXTHhCyywYpnwFq7PKzpg5yrIDUK53lalr1exUuTP6ezlPnUGnj17RQTYadtG30e1sHxKMFw216Wi7zJv8W
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo,

At Ayers it went to the right side of the CMStP&P and
then crossed the Savanna at the West end of the yard.

That would make it Ebner from left to right.
Then Ayers from right to left.
Then Savanna from left to right at Savanna.

Just look at the trackage, it's all there.

Russ