Re: [CBQ] NE-12 Model

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NE-12 Model
From: Cy Svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 20:20:25 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1234153230; bh=vOn0iwnXMAfSlCBivzW+IcbTenzut2LLw+DUKfJ6sxc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gs5ZgTLM1XiWxGs4zHGdd3H6cvtR5cm4f5P8v0YylMiYkrsvholJP1irHavF68Ki72lPeVaeSdBn5FVdFXmSm6OhF2IPaLbFRXLKhpPR/RnKXa5iS5k0yAspVHEuxLfa