Re: [CBQ] Re: 1958 Wreck

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: 1958 Wreck
From: "Russ Strodtz" <borneo@19main.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 21:20:41 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
That make no sense. You blame the Engineer. Why?
Are you telling me that 5 miles from Semper the
other crews were not reading? Why not? The are as
just as responsible as the entire members of the
crew. Where was the Fireman? Sleeping?????
Conductor? Flagman?

And, by the way, there have been other wrecks of
similar issues at almost the same location on the
C&S.

You can do better.

Russ (Only 42 years of experience)