Re: [CBQ] BRHS Website

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BRHS Website
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 14:01:43 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Dave,

I've been speaking with Gerald Edgar and Gene Tracey about volunteering with
the BRHS and both of them have brought up that you are looking for help with
the website.  I'd be willing to help out as I have experience being a
webmaster.  What do you currently use to update the website?  I've used
Frontpage and know some html.  For a look at my most recent work, take a look
at http://www.valpo.edu/organization/nwa. ; I've since handed over the reigns to
the current webmaster.  If this is something I can help out with, please let me
know.

Thanks!
 Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com