Re: [CBQ] Logos needed

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Logos needed
From: "Rob & Bev Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 08:51:54 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill,
Look on the back of the Burling Bulletin No. 7, Class XM-32 Steel Boxcars. Hol
Wagner redrew the lettering diagram art.
If you look at the photo on the cover the Way of t he Zephyr  logotype looks
"heavier" than the diagram.
This could be due to several reasons. Overspray paint leakage under the paint
mask, Hand cutting the mask and the shop force sligtly reinterrpreting the
artwork.
All things considered the actual car photos sholuld always be followed.

What are you modeling?? What scale are you doing it in?

Slinte`,
Rob Manley