Re: [CBQ] Foreign Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Foreign Cars
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:24:51 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Another fun foreign car that showed up at least once, was one of the
SP 10-5s painted in B&O colors.  There are a lot of interesting
variants.  NYC cars painted in IC colors, and the whole host of PRR variants
Frisco:
http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/932-6753
MP:
http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/932-6754
and a variety of others in the UP schemes.

Add the ex C&NW ex C&O coaches from the SP that showed up once in a
while, along with ex M-K-T NP cars, and a lot of other post-sale cars
(UP cars on the GN & GTW, NYC cars on KCS, etc.) and you can use  lot
of the cars showing up these days.