Re: [CBQ] Foreign Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Foreign Cars
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:24:35 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Yeah, in the spreadsheet it is correct, but I haven't regenerated the
PDF yet.  I initially put SILVER SHAFT there as an errant
extrapolation that the SHAFT was a mine shaft (thus being in line
with ORE & MINE) - but when I went over it again, found the error.

I have about 10 working spreadsheets with consists in them, and have
them in all stages of correctness and completion.  I should have kept
it all in one place, but I needed to color code the cars differently
based on the use of the sheet - on one sheet, the colors are
indicative of the first 6 trains and tracing their dispersion, in
another, the Broadway cars and how they spread out in the consists,
in another the colors indicate cars I've been on, etc. etc. - so if I
don't update all of the sheets, I don't regenerate the PDF.  A long
way of saying that there are other known errors in the sheet, some of
which are corrected in the XLS but not the PDF, some in the Access
DB, not the XLS or PDF, etc.

I may break down and go back to one...