Re: [CBQ] BNSF Aurora Sub Derailment

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BNSF Aurora Sub Derailment
From: Rusty Collier <gtorusty@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 04:28:03 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Russ the container cars come in three or five packs if I remember correctly!
Please correct me if I'm wrong! That is where the 9 cars came from but only 3
car #'s. and Thank God it was only 20 mph! Could not think of the damage and
loss of life if it was say 60mph! I'm just wondering what caused it! I guess we
just wait for the FRA report!