[CBQ] Foreign Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Foreign Cars
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:31:35 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As the NP 10-6 discussion was undertaken partially as a exploration
into foreign cars....

The link below takes you to a (admittedly still in construction) PDF
file that contains information regarding foreign cars on the
CZ.  Note that these are only cars for which I have actual consist
information, there were (obviously) many, many more.    Note that
CB&Q non-CZ cars are indicated as foreign cars.

This has been and will be the basis for a session at various venues,
providing more information.  The existing session will be revamped
quite a bit in the coming months, its last venue will be at Cocoa
Beach in January.  I've learned something over the year or so off
giving it in terms of providing materials, a better presentation, and
getting more information.

Anyway..
http://www.pullmancar.org/CZFC.pdf

Note too that there may be some cars that have come out since this
list was created, it's still being updated, as is the MUCH larger list:
http://www.pullmancar.org/lightweight.pdf

which I haven't posted any updates for in the past couple of years,
being busy with a few other things.

At some distant point, I want to add more brass cars, more car side
combinations, an N scale version, and "closies" (like the Broadway
Limited CZ baggage and OLYMPUS for example).  And what has to be done
to make those closer.

Bob Webber