Re: [CBQ] Sandwich Diner

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Sandwich Diner
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 21:41:08 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Wow, I had no idea that there was actually a real railroad car inside
the Zephyr shell!  I drive past the place every time I fan the Mendota
Sub and simply assumed that since the Zephyr exterior was a fake that
the whole thing was too.  Do they actually still use the car for food
service?  When I drive by in the evening the adjacent building is all
lit up, but the car looks dark.  From the look of the pictures that
might be from the windows being painted over.

Thank you kindly,

Mike Matalis
Downers Grove IL