Re: [CBQ] Re: A matter of Character

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: A matter of Character
From: Stephen Levine <sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Steve

I hope you will stay.

Railroading is also a pretty important diversion for me, as well.   I have CB&Q
books scattered all over my room and I read them very frequently.   Last night,
Mike Spoor's Volume 2 of the Burlington helped me get to sleep.

If I did not have the Burlington to enjoy, I would truly go mad.

We need to pull together to make sure this list sticks to the Q.

sjl