Re: [CBQ] Re: Thoughts on the Ak Sar Ben Zephyr

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Thoughts on the Ak Sar Ben Zephyr
From: "Russ Strodtz" <borneo@19main.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:05:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1224774373; bh=UEx5SeAEM0JokJKQyLrrfKqpt/JyNo6hPphZh3r1tug=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-Source:X-Source-Args:X-Source-Dir:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OmwEgyYas48ddAAhluTh1OD69WM3T1AOnsjs0ISclXsHnsQDqzjlGwZxm19TFb99+diDs6iPha2w035t2xMgPSlD9N5urnZzBlBGZfAOdxXj/Z3wYUelmg+D5Dpv4D2a
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hubert,

How about the Ottumwa and Creston Divisions and the
Omaha Division. This covers November 15, 1942.

#23 Pacific Jct      5.35 AM Stop Via St Joseph
    Omaha Via UP     7.00 AM Stop
#5  Pacific Jct      6.30 AM Flag Via Creston
    Omaha Via Platts 7.10 AM Stop
#15 Pacific Jct      6.54 AM Proceed Via Creston
    Omaha Via UP     8.00 AM Stop
#27 Pacific Jct      2.10 PM Stop Via St Joseph
    Omaha Via UP     3.10 PM Stop
#7  Pacific Jct      2.19 PM Flag Via Creston
    Omaha Via UP     3.30 PM Stop
#21 Pacific Jct      6.00 PM Proceed Via St Joseph
    Omaha Via UP     6.40 PM Stop
#39 Pacific Jct      7.15 PM Proceed Via Creston
    Omaha Via UP     8.35 PM Stop
#9  Pacific Jct      9.23 PM Proceed Via Creston
    Omaha Via UP    10.15 PM Stop
#1  Pacific Jct     12.49 AM Proceed Via Creston
    Omaha Via UP     1.30 AM Stop
------------------------------------
#10 Omaha Via Platts 1.30 AM Stop
    Pacific Jct      2.06 AM Proceed Via Creston
#40 Omaha Via UP     1.15 AM Stop
    Pacific Jct      2.08 AM Proceed Via Creston
#6  Omaha Via Platts 7.15 AM Stop
    Pacific Jct      7.55 AM Proceed Via Creston
#20 Omaha Via UP     9.00 AM Stop
    Pacific Jct      9.33 AM Proceed Via St Joseph
#12 Omaha Via UP    12.15 PM Stop
    Pacific Jct     12.46 PM Proceed Via Creston
#26 Omaha Via UP     4.30 PM Stop
    Pacific Jct      5.11 PM Stop Via St Joseph
#8  Omaha Via UP     6.10 PM Stop
    Pacific Jct      7.05 PM Proceed Via Creston
#30 Omaha Via UP    10.00 PM Stop
    Pacific Jct     10.35 PM Proceed Via Creston
#22 Omaha Via UP    11.45 PM Stop
    Pacific Jct     12.49 AM Stop Via St Joseph

Pacific Jct
Folsom
Island Park
Wabash Crossing