RE: [CBQ] RE: BRHS Fall Meet Registration

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RE: BRHS Fall Meet Registration
From: "dean cook" <dcook@mtco.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:57:51 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave:  I am a member of the BRHS and thinking of becoming a vender at this
meet to thin out my roster. My wife would not be witth  me, so I would be
only for the swap.  Do I still have to pay for a registration ($40.00) + the
tables,for the swap meet only.  After the meet, I will have to get back to
Germantown Hills for my sick wife.
  _____

ups.com [mailto:CBQ@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave Lotz