Re: [CBQ] Re: Passenger car identity needed

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Passenger car identity needed
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:22:50 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The roster does need updating.  As I have said before, the Silver Repose is
owned by the Tennessee Central Railway Museum in Nashville, TN, and has been
owned by them since at least 2000.  The Silver Slumber is owned by the Gold
Coast Railroad Museum in Miami, FL.

  The Silver Chef, also not listed, was owned by the Broadway Dinner Train, but
I believe is now in Branson, MO.

  sjl

Will Jensen <wrjensen@gmail.com> wrote:
          It is the Siler Beam.