RE: [CBQ] Passenger car identity needed

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Passenger car identity needed
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 22:11:38 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jerry,

The car in the photos is indeed No. 4852 Dinette/Chair car Silver Beam that
was added in September 24, 1938 to the 1936 Denver Zephyr 9906 set.

The other two cars in South Dakota are:
231    Parlor/Lounge/Obs  Silver Streak from the original 9907 set
980    Baggage/Dorm  Silver Lining from the original 9906 set

For those who may be unaware, the BRHS website has rosters (although needing
updating) of existing equipment and structures.
>From the home page click on Rosters to take you to them.

Dave Lotz
Pooler, GA