[CBQ] Advice on Sites to see

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Advice on Sites to see
From: "Paul Evans" <paul@peke.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:56:39 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Dear All

My wife and I are hoping to get across the pond this summer (last years
trip had to be postponed) and will be picking up a car in Chicago.

What are the "must" visits CBQ sites along the route from Chicago -
Denver.

I am basically modelling Buda.  Is there a depot that I can see that is
similar to that which was at Buda.

Thank you in anticipation.

Paul Evans
Tel: +44 1376 570156

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for
the use of the addressee only. Notice is hereby given that any
disclosure, use or copying of the information by anyone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal. If you have
received this message in error notify the sender immediately by return
email. The sender does not accept liability for any damage sustained as
a result of software viruses and advises that you carry out your own
virus checks using updated software.