Re: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM][CBQ] Crew districts for Zephyr-Rocket between St. L

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM][CBQ] Crew districts for Zephyr-Rocket between St. Louis and Burlington
From: "Archie" <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 23:37:06 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Glen,  We lost Paul Lanning a couple of years ago and Larry Golden went into a
nursing home  a short time ago.  One of the brakemen was Raymond Rigler and
I'll check with Johnny V Rethorne who has the train register for the last years
of the passenger trains.  We'll dig up some of the other trainmen when I talk
to him.  Archie