RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM][CBQ] Crew districts for Zephyr-Rocket between St. L

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM][CBQ] Crew districts for Zephyr-Rocket between St. Louis and Burlington
From: GLEN HAUG <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:45:31 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Archie:

It was Mr. Rigler.  And now that I think of it, I wonder if one of the
engineers would have been Joe Sarver.

GH

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.comFrom: kliner@mywdo.comDate: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 23:37:06
-0600Subject: Re: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM][CBQ] Crew districts for Zephyr-Rocket
between St. Louis and Burlington

Glen, We lost Paul Lanning a couple of years ago and Larry Golden went into a
nursing home a short time ago. One of the brakemen was Raymond Rigler and I'll
check with Johnny V Rethorne who has the train register for the last years of
the passenger trains. We'll dig up some of the other trainmen when I talk to
him. Archie----- Original Message -----
have been removed]