Re: [CBQ] Re:C&I Sub in N-scale

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:C&I Sub in N-scale
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 22:30:41 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Paul,
I did take a look at the plan, but know very little about that part of the
system, with what I do know basically being the freight yard at Savanna (which
I had considered modelling at one time).  There's lots in the list archive on
Oregon, but someone else will have to tell you how to access that.  As a track
plan, it looks like you've worked an admirable amount of operation into the
available area.  I can't tell you much more than that.
Duncan Cameron