[CBQ] Re: Street Running in Illinois

To: BRHS list <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Street Running in Illinois
From: rawolter <rawolter@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 18:00:32 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Phil Weibler's message posted in a recent list about street running in Quincy
was terrific reading, and brought back memories - I was born there and lived in
Quincy for 10 years, moving to St. Joe in 1942.  I have often wondered if there
are photos from the era of street running in Quincy, 1950's or earlier, that he
describes, published in papers, magazines or books.  Perhaps in libraries,
historical societies, and any other collections?  Dick Wolter