Re: [SPAM][CBQ] Rochelle Depot

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SPAM][CBQ] Rochelle Depot
From: Tim Fleck <tf5077@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 05:28:00 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I agree with many of the points discussed on the
reasoning here. The saddest point of all is the fact
that this country no longer runs on values or
principles but everything revolves around money and
the wealthy. As a once proud nation respected world
over,the almighty dollar rules and will continue to do
so. The lessons of the past and reminders thereof will
continue fade into obscurity as long as our values are
money minded. There always seems to be a descsion to
be made is it the right thing to do or the costly
thing to do. Points to Ponder.....