Re: [CBQ] New to Modeling

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New to Modeling
From: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:10:51 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hey Carl,  My advice would be to go N scale.  I've been in HO for over 50
years.  I love it -- it's fine, but for some time I've been aware that I
could have so much more RR in N.  I've been impressed with what the N
scalers have been doing.  In most spaces,  they come up with more realism
because they get more straight track and longer trains on their layouts.  I
get the impression that quite a lot of CB&Q equipment is now available in N
scale.  Whatever you do, good luck!  Dale Reeves