[CBQ] Re:Looking for an impossible photo of "Silver Sky"....He

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re:Looking for an impossible photo of "Silver Sky"....Help me
From: H H <domelinerdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello Mike;

  Check page 81 of the book "Never on Wednesday" by Richard Loveman and Mel
Patrick. You will see an interior of the lounge that was created where the room
accommodations once were.

  I booked and traveled in Bedroom B round-trip from Salt Lake City to Denver
and return in March of 1975.  Bedroom B featured the long sofa arrangement.
Great for napping!
  So you can rest assured the Bedrooms and Drawing Room where still intact at
that time.

  Hubert Hanrahan